ForumChat To Chat About All Stuff You Want!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumChat Is Here For Your Needs Of Asking Quitions And Talk About Games!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Convert Video to Windows Movie Maker?

Go down 
2 posters

better
How to Convert Video to Windows Movie Maker? I_vote_lcap0%How to Convert Video to Windows Movie Maker? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
best
How to Convert Video to Windows Movie Maker? I_vote_lcap0%How to Convert Video to Windows Movie Maker? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
kristinnicola

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-01-03

How to Convert Video to Windows Movie Maker? Empty
PostSubject: How to Convert Video to Windows Movie Maker?   How to Convert Video to Windows Movie Maker? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:11 am

How to Convert Video to Windows Movie Maker? Top10

This article is written in hope of sharing information which I think will help more others part from me. When I ask such question on line and there is no answer can best reply to my question systematically, therefore, I test many ways only to find this best way and share it with all others need it.

First, I will formulate what on earth Windows Movie Maker is and its compatible stuff formats. People who use Windows Movie Maker (WMM) all have some acquaintance with it and in chief it is one video creating or editing tool. Some one desires to put videos to it and make their satisfying videos. As for its input and output files formats support, the following is a detailed display:
WMM input formats:
Video files: .asf, .avi, .dvr-ms, .m1v, .mp2, .mp2v, .mpe, .mpeg, .mpg, .mpv2, .wm, and .wmv
Audio files: .aif, .aifc, .aiff .asf, .au, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa, .snd, .wav, and .wma
Picture files: .bmp, .dib, .emf, .gif, .jfif, .jpe, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .tif, .tiff, and .wmf
WMM Output formats: (somewhat limited):
.wmv (windows media video)
.wma (windows media audio)
.avi (DV/avi)
Second, allowing for that WMM has a limited video input format, such as incompatible hd video formats. It is inevitable to convert other videos to WMM compatible video in order to use your video on WMM. WMV Video Converter is bound to be a necessary third party to make it come true. I tested many converters, referred to many reviews and finally I found Tipard WMV Video Converter in real could help me. It is an integration of many video formats converter. You can convert your b]video to WMV[/b] format or mpeg and so on to put it on WMM.

Now let me share my collected information with you.
1. It can convert video among many different popular formats, from wmv to avi, avi to mpeg, mkv to asf, etc.
2. It is capable of converting video to audio and you can also set the audio format for your player, including .mp3, .aac, .ogg and something other like.
3. It also enables users to capture fleeting images from video and you have three choices to choose your image formats.
I think the above-mentioned third tips are the best need of seekers. Besides them, you can also edit your video, like trim, crop, effect, watermark.
4. It possesses fast converting speed system. Using CUDA, you can convert your video with fast speed.
5. It endows many displays of parameters, like Video/Audio Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video/Audio Bitrate and Aspect Ratio and so on, which all allows you adjust to make the video much clearer.
System required:
OS Supported: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP and Windows Vista, Windows 7
CPU: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above
RAM: 512MB RAM or more

For many other videos formats or devices to WMM, I recommend you the following ones:
Mac video Converter
Mac mts converter
Convert MTS
DVD to AVI
Back to top Go down
hrygert
Command
Command

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2011-11-03

How to Convert Video to Windows Movie Maker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Video to Windows Movie Maker?   How to Convert Video to Windows Movie Maker? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:46 am

Already have an iPhone on hand? Sometimes people play games and watch movies with it to kill boring time. Compared with other video players, iPhone can be more convenient for us to enjoy. It is one of most portable devices. So, what if when we want to enjoy favorite DVD videos on it? The problem comes. Waite! You do not need to worry about it at all. What you need is a converter. DVD to iPhone converter can solve the probelm easily. It owes powerful functions to enable you convert DVD to iPhone MP4, MOV, H.264 (.mp4) video formats for iPhone, iPhone (3G), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4. Also, it can convert DVD to iPhone audio MP3, AAC, AIFF, M4A, WAV with super speed and excellent quality. Besides, you can trim your video segment, merge several chapters into one, crop your video play region, add watermark, and set video effect (Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation). It is the best DVD to iPhone converter.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1