ForumChat To Chat About All Stuff You Want!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumChat Is Here For Your Needs Of Asking Quitions And Talk About Games!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Software to Rip Blu-ray/DVD and Convert Video/Audio to iPad2 – Tipard Blu-ray to iPad2 Converter

Go down 

Best Software to Rip Blu-ray/DVD and Convert Video/Audio to iPad2 – Tipard Blu-ray to iPad2 Converter
better
Best Software to Rip Blu-ray/DVD and Convert Video/Audio to iPad2 – Tipard Blu-ray to iPad2 Converter I_vote_lcap0%Best Software to Rip Blu-ray/DVD and Convert Video/Audio to iPad2 – Tipard Blu-ray to iPad2 Converter I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
best
Best Software to Rip Blu-ray/DVD and Convert Video/Audio to iPad2 – Tipard Blu-ray to iPad2 Converter I_vote_lcap0%Best Software to Rip Blu-ray/DVD and Convert Video/Audio to iPad2 – Tipard Blu-ray to iPad2 Converter I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
kristinnicola

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Best Software to Rip Blu-ray/DVD and Convert Video/Audio to iPad2 – Tipard Blu-ray to iPad2 Converter Empty
PostSubject: Best Software to Rip Blu-ray/DVD and Convert Video/Audio to iPad2 – Tipard Blu-ray to iPad2 Converter   Best Software to Rip Blu-ray/DVD and Convert Video/Audio to iPad2 – Tipard Blu-ray to iPad2 Converter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:35 am

In terms of Blu-ray, it has becomes very popular among video lovers and iPad 2, as a new and leading apps, then what software or apps can help you rip Blu-ray to your iPad 2 will becomes a very hot topic. Here, I will recommend you professional third-party software, which can help you easily and effectively convert rip Blu-ray and DVD, convert video and audio to iPad 2.

http://www.tipard.com/images/blu-ray-to-ipad-2-converter/box.jpg " border="0" alt=""/>
As a powerful and all-in-one Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter , Tipard Blu-ray to iPad 2 offers you to rip Blu-ray Disc and DVD to iPad 2 compatible video and audio formats. It can also serves as iPad2 video converter to convert any popular video to iPad compatible video and audio, so that you can enjoy any video on your computer, DVD, Blu-ray on your iPad 2. The following is main functions about Tipard Blu-ray to iPad 2.

Rip Blu Ray to iPad 2
This best Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter enables you to rip Blu-ray Disc to iPad 2 compatible video and audio, and decrypt the AACS/BD+/MKB V18/MKB V19/MKB V20/MKB V21 protected Blu-ray discs.
Convert DVD to iPad 2
Tipard Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter enables you to convert any DVD to iPad 2 compatible video formats, such as MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, and M4V.
Extract audio from Blu-ray/DVD
You are allowed to extract audio from Blu-ray/DVD file and convert it to AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A audio formats.
Capture image
You are endows the ability to capture your favorite image of the video frame and save it in the default folder.
Fast Speed
The NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology can totally accelerate your PC GPU, so as to finish your converting task with ultra-high speed and best output quality.
This Blu-ray converter also supports multi-core CPUs, which can take full advantage of your PC power to accelerate the converting speed.
Easy to Use
Only a few click can help you rip Blu-ray, burn DVD, convert video.
More Editing Function
It can help you edit your output video via video trimming, video cropping, video merging, video watermarking and so on.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1