ForumChat To Chat About All Stuff You Want!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumChat Is Here For Your Needs Of Asking Quitions And Talk About Games!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Software to Rip DVD to your iPad2 – Tipard DVD to iPad2 Converter

Go down 

BETTER
Best Software to Rip DVD to your iPad2 – Tipard DVD to iPad2 Converter I_vote_lcap0%Best Software to Rip DVD to your iPad2 – Tipard DVD to iPad2 Converter I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BEST
Best Software to Rip DVD to your iPad2 – Tipard DVD to iPad2 Converter I_vote_lcap0%Best Software to Rip DVD to your iPad2 – Tipard DVD to iPad2 Converter I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
kristinnicola

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Best Software to Rip DVD to your iPad2 – Tipard DVD to iPad2 Converter Empty
PostSubject: Best Software to Rip DVD to your iPad2 – Tipard DVD to iPad2 Converter   Best Software to Rip DVD to your iPad2 – Tipard DVD to iPad2 Converter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:55 pm

With the latest Apple device – iPad2 released, more and more its users want to put all their beloved vides on iPad2. Some wants to put their videos on iPod onto their iPad2, and some want s to put videos on their computer to iPad 2 and also some wants to convert their DVD to their iPad2. Here, I will recommend you one useful and popular software—Tipard DVD to iPad2 Converter. It can solve you problem with converting your DVD to iPad2 .

Best Software to Rip DVD to your iPad2 – Tipard DVD to iPad2 Converter Load-dvd

Functions and Features
Convert DVD to Video
Tipard DVD to iPad2 Converter can rip general DVDs to iPad2 compatible video formats and as it supports latest video codec and you will convert your DVD video to all popular video formats.
Extract Audio from DVD
This DVD to iPad 2 Converter can help you extract audio from DVD file and convert it to AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A audio formats.
Capture image
You are endowed with the ability to capture your favorite image of the video frame and save it in the default folder.
Edit video[b]
You can use it to adjust video effect, trim, crop and add watermark for your video.

[b]Attention

Fast Conversion Speed
Tipard DVD to iPad2 Converter can convert video with 6 times faster speed with the new tech CUDA and multi-cores CPUs.
Set Output File Parameters
Set the Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate. Set the Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, Audio Bitrate. You also can save all the output settings as your preference.

If it is your desired software and if it do helps you, you can save or have it from Here

Other software for iPad 2 users:
iPad 2 Video Converter
iPad 2 Transfer Platinum
iPad 2 Transfer for ePub
iPad 2 to Mac Transfer Platinum
Mac DVD to iPad 2 Converter
Mac iPad 2 Converter
AVI MPEG Converter

All of these products are on promotion. With corresponding coupons, you can save up to $15. TIPDOLA is available for products priced from $30- $39, TIPDOLB is available for products processed from $40- $49 and TIPDOLC used for products from $50 and above.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1