ForumChat To Chat About All Stuff You Want!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumChat Is Here For Your Needs Of Asking Quitions And Talk About Games!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three powerful tools to your popular video players

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shengbingle

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Three powerful tools to your popular video players Empty
PostSubject: Three powerful tools to your popular video players   Three powerful tools to your popular video players Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:36 am

I had been bothering with such problems for a long time:
I have a DVD about Harry Potter, but I couldn’t put it on my pc freely.
I got Michael Jackson’s classical song, but it’s the unsuitable format to my fashion players.
I want to exchange movies and songs on the iPod with my friends, but it seemed difficult.
Think many fashion fans also meet the same problems. It is annoying! Really. But now I’m not worry about these things any more. I have three powerful video tools. It can solve all my problems. Now share them with you:
I. DVD Ripper
Tipard DVD Ripper could easily rip DVD to MP4, DVD to AVI, DVD to WMV, DVD to MPEG, DVD to HD video and more other video/audio formats for iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Nano, iPod Nano 4, iPod Classic, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, Wii, Zune, Zune 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, etc.
Three powerful tools to your popular video players Interface-1
This DVD Ripper can set effect of videos, trim any clip of videos and crop videos.
Three powerful tools to your popular video players Function
II. Video Converter
Tipard Video Converter can easily convert all the video formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, MP4, H.264, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, DivX, XviD, QuickTime Video, DV, MJPG, MJPEG, MPV, etc, even the High Definition video files(HD/AVCHD videos), such as TS, MTS, M2TS, HD MPEG 2, HD MEG4, HD WMV, HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM etc. It also can convert any audio files and extract audio from videos into all kinds of audios formats and lossless audio.
Three powerful tools to your popular video players Interface-1
It also has the “Effect”, “Trim”, “Crop” functions, too.
Three powerful tools to your popular video players Function
Both DVD ripper and Video Converter have other functions, such as capture your favorite picture by clicking “Snapshot” and merge videos into one file, etc.
III. iPod Transfer Pro
[b]Tipard
iPod Transfer Pro
can easily transfer music or videos from PC to iPod, backup files from iPod to computer and transfer music/videos from iPod to iPod. No iTunes needed. It can display iPod files instantly, search iPod files quickly, and transfer files speedly.
Three powerful tools to your popular video players Interface
You can use Tipard DVD Softaware Toolkit, too. It is a suite. It includes the above tools.
All of these tools are clean. You can use them safely. Besides, they are easy to use. Just a few clicks are OK. The conversion will be finished in a short while and with lossless quality. Hope my suggestion can help you and hope you can enjoy your favorite videos from now on..
Back to top Go down
snowywinterr

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Three powerful tools to your popular video players   Three powerful tools to your popular video players Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Why choose iPhone Ringtone Maker?
*It is the ideal solution for you to convert various video and audio to ringtone for iPhone.
*iPhone Ringtone Maker is possessed of fastest generation speed and user-friendly interface.
iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac is one impressive yet easy to use iPhone, iPhone 3G Ringtone Maker for Mac users. It provides the easiest way to convert AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, MP4 to M4R iPhone Ringtone, along with the function to convert WAV, WMA, RA, M4A, AC3, and MP3 to M4R iPhone Ringtone.
Do you want to transfer iPhone to Mac or transfer iPhone to iTunes, manage iPhone/iPod playlist and files, search iPhone video, audio info quickly, recognize iPod information automatically? There is an easy-to-use iPhone to Mac Transfer can help you solve all the above questions, and it support all iPhone versions.
Now just go here to get the best iPhone Ringtone Maker to get your special ringtones as yourself and your family, friends' best new year's gifts.
Back to top Go down
katherinejessica

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Three powerful tools to your popular video players   Three powerful tools to your popular video players Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:26 am

Nowadays most of us like to read on the portable devices which makes life more convenient and amazing! The fact is, a large number of ebooks is in PDF and other formats, but some e-readers—like, iPad, —only support specific formats with their default reader apps.
For the moment
Tipard PDF ePub Converter came into its place as recalls. , Tipard PDF ePub Converter is known as a professional PDF ePub Converter for all popular portable players, such as, Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, Sony Reader, Hanlin eReader, etc. Besides providing you with the best PDF to ePub converting experience, it will preserve the texts, layout, images, hyperlinks and everything as the original ones.
Just have a try !
Back to top Go down
serygfs
Command
Command

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Three powerful tools to your popular video players   Three powerful tools to your popular video players Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:22 am

Big free Christmas Gift. Everybody can get it for free! The iPhone Transfer Platinum worth 45 dollars is totally for free. It can import video, audio, image, ePub, PDF and ringtone from PC to iPhone, but also…..I don’t like to waste any words. So just come to GET IT FOR FREE NOW! It is available as a Giveaway gift from GMT Dec 25th 00:00-Dec 25th 24:00.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three powerful tools to your popular video players   Three powerful tools to your popular video players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three powerful tools to your popular video players
Page 1 of 1