ForumChat To Chat About All Stuff You Want!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumChat Is Here For Your Needs Of Asking Quitions And Talk About Games!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to transfer Blu-ray files to iPad and enjoy it

Go down 
2 posters

How to transfer Blu-ray files to iPad and enjoy it I_vote_lcap0%How to transfer Blu-ray files to iPad and enjoy it I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How to transfer Blu-ray files to iPad and enjoy it I_vote_lcap0%How to transfer Blu-ray files to iPad and enjoy it I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
brockjoy

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-12-15

How to transfer Blu-ray files to iPad and enjoy it Empty
PostSubject: How to transfer Blu-ray files to iPad and enjoy it   How to transfer Blu-ray files to iPad and enjoy it Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:11 pm

If you have many files like music / movie / Pictures / TV Shows / Podcast / iTunes U / eBooks / Camera Roll / Ringtone / SMS / Contacts / Voice memos / Camera shot files want to transfer it from your iPad to PC. And you have many PC videos, music, pictures, and e-books to transfer it to iPad and new iPad 2, what would you do?

iPad Transfer Platinum will help you do all the things. This is a powerful transfer and converter software. And next I will show you the powerful transfer functions. The iPad Transfer software can help you to convert the DVD and video files to the iPad video and audio formats. It is a iPad to PC Transfer and PC to iPad Transfer.
Notice: It also support to convert and transfer Blu-ray disc to iPad video

You can transfer your files between your iPad and PC. And you also can use it with your new iPad 2.

Guide on how to transfer iPad music to PC and transfer PC music to iPad

First, you need to download iPad Transfer Platinum, install and run it on your PC.

Second, you can connect your iPad to PC via USB cable 2.0. And it will auto-detect your iPad devices, and the files will show in the left.

How to transfer Blu-ray files to iPad and enjoy it Screenshot-s

Third:
(1)Transfer PC music to iPad. It is so simple. Click “How to transfer Blu-ray files to iPad and enjoy it Pc-to-ipad” button, and choose the local disc music file or the whole folder or folders. Then click “OK”. So you will see it on the “iPad Music” column.
(2): Transfer iPad music to PC. Choose the music from your “How to transfer Blu-ray files to iPad and enjoy it Ipad-to-pc” column, and then click “Export files to PC”, then choose the path on your local disc.

So I think it will be best software for you to enjoy your files between your iPad and PC.
Back to top Go down
hrygert
Command
Command

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2011-11-03

How to transfer Blu-ray files to iPad and enjoy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to transfer Blu-ray files to iPad and enjoy it   How to transfer Blu-ray files to iPad and enjoy it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:09 am

Already have an iPhone on hand? Sometimes people play games and watch movies with it to kill boring time. Compared with other video players, iPhone can be more convenient for us to enjoy. It is one of most portable devices. So, what if when we want to enjoy favorite DVD videos on it? The problem comes. Waite! You do not need to worry about it at all. What you need is a converter. DVD to iPhone converter can solve the probelm easily. It owes powerful functions to enable you convert DVD to iPhone MP4, MOV, H.264 (.mp4) video formats for iPhone, iPhone (3G), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4. Also, it can convert DVD to iPhone audio MP3, AAC, AIFF, M4A, WAV with super speed and excellent quality. Besides, you can trim your video segment, merge several chapters into one, crop your video play region, add watermark, and set video effect (Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation). It is the best DVD to iPhone converter.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1