ForumChat To Chat About All Stuff You Want!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumChat Is Here For Your Needs Of Asking Quitions And Talk About Games!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum – Really an Awesome iPhone Mate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
qhsdg

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-10-19

Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum – Really an Awesome iPhone Mate Empty
PostSubject: Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum – Really an Awesome iPhone Mate   Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum – Really an Awesome iPhone Mate Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Recently, I have found a cool software product – Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum. More than commonly bidirectional transfer of music, picture and videos between iPhone and PC, it overcame the difficulties for most third-party software of transmission only or conversion only. Owning to its direct transfer function among files of different formats, I can make full use of my anytime and anywhere. Hereby I will share what I know about this versatile transfer platinum to help you bring it into full play. The following is a list of its main functions:

Transfer Files Between all Apple Devices Directly

As most computers allow you connect two devices simultaneously, this magic software makes it realized to transfer any files between all Apple devices directly. What means that you can transfer videos, music and so forth on your old iPod directly to your new iPad 2 or iPhone 4 and vice verse.

Transfer Files More Than Movie, Image and Picture
It is a wonderful and versatile iPhone transfer application, which is powerful enough to export almost any kind of iPhone files to PC or iTunes for safety, such as TV shows, Podcast, iTunes U, eBooks, Camera Roll, Ringtone, iPhone SMS , Contacts, Voice memos, Camera shot as well as video, image and music. Besides, Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum can import video, audio, image, ringtone and eBooks files from PC to my iPhone. Hence, with this software, not only can you easily save any of your favorite iPhone files to PC for backup or later use, but also you can enjoy your favorite info anywhere as you like.

Convert&Transfer Various Videos/Audios Directly to iPhone
Combining converting videos and transferring files to iPhone, this almighty iPhone transfer platinum itself can directly transfer various videos or video folder on your computer to your iPhone. Choose “Convert Video/Audio” in the left column, it works like this: a. Add videos/audio to it b. Set every details you need, like rename, effect, parameters and so on c. Set formats for your iPhone d. Click “Convert to Device” button. Follow this way and your videos will directly converted and transferred to your iPhone.

Rip&Transfer Blu-ray or DVD Files Directly to iPhone
With build-in Blu-ray Ripper & transfer for iPhone, this powerful iPhone transfer platinum can rip blu-ray and DVD files to iPhone compatible format and transfer them to your iPhone devices with several clicks on this single third-party software. Choose “Rip DVD/Blu-ray” in the left column, it works like this: a. Add DVD/Blu-ray to it b. Choose formats for your iPhone d. Click “Convert to Device” button. In this way, all files on DVD or Blu-ray will be directly converted and transferred to your iPhone.

With two important converting acceleration technologies (ATI & CUDA) set in the above-mentioned two convert & transfer or rip & transfer function, you can enjoy faster converting speed.
Make Personalized Ringtone for your iPhone
It also can be an iPhone ringtone maker to aid you in creating cool iPhone ringtones different from others’. You can convert any DVD or video file to output M4R iPhone ringtone; you can even trim, edit and rename the source file to generate personalized ringtone for fun. Thanks to this iPhone transfer, you can have many favorite movie theme songs be my iPhone ringtones.

Mighty Edit Functions
In addition, this iPhone transfer has an intelligent editing function, which helps me easily manage all my iPhone files by writing definite ID3 info for every single file. For example, you can add my photo or interesting picture to a music album as cover, input the Artist, Composer, Album name, song name, composing time, etc. Plus, I can add lyrics to every song. You can also trim, crop, effect and rename every video before output.

Cache Prospective Output File to PC
With this function, you do not need to keep your device connecting to PC while this iPhone transfer converting unsupported file to device compatible format. My Cache function can save the output file on PC.

iDocroe Gard your File
With iDoctor Function, this iPhone transfer can check your malfunctioned device databases to repair them; plus, it can recognize whether your current iOS version of device is compatible with this program to avoid your wrong operation which might result in file abnormalities.

In a word, this iPhone transfer platinum was endowed with so many considerably powerful functions. It is bound to be your best choice to enjoy every file on your iPhone anywhere and anytime.
Back to top Go down

Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum – Really an Awesome iPhone Mate
Page 1 of 1