ForumChat To Chat About All Stuff You Want!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumChat Is Here For Your Needs Of Asking Quitions And Talk About Games!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to make your own iPhone Ringtone

Go down 
5 posters

How to make your own iPhone Ringtone I_vote_lcap0%How to make your own iPhone Ringtone I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How to make your own iPhone Ringtone I_vote_lcap0%How to make your own iPhone Ringtone I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
kismetclovis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-28

How to make your own iPhone Ringtone Empty
PostSubject: How to make your own iPhone Ringtone   How to make your own iPhone Ringtone Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Q 1: I want to change my MP3 music to M4R for my iPhone Ringtone. But I can’t make it success. Can you give me a useful advice?

Q 2: I wanna my iPhone Ringtone not the same as others any more! What is more I wanna make some excellent DVD music clips to my iPhone. Who can help me?

A 1: Ok! Let the iPhone Ringtone Maker to help you out. iPhone Ringtone Maker provides all-in-one iPhone ringtone solution. With the iPhone ringtone maker, you can create your own ringtones from all popular videos and audios formats including MP3, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, MOV, RM, AAC, and WMA to iPhone M4R Ringtone. Plus, it can put your loved music to iPhone 4, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS.

Q1: Really? That’s amazing!

A 2: This iPhone Ringtone can load DVD and convert DVD music to your iPhone. What is more, it supports trim function that can cut your desire music clips to your iPhone.

Q 2: Yes! I have never heard such personalizing iPhone Ringtone Maker software. Can you tell us how to use this wonderful iPhone Ringtone Maker?

A: Sure:
Step 0: Free download iPhone Ringtone Maker and launch it, you’ll see the interface like this:

How to make your own iPhone Ringtone Iphone-ringtone-maker-sc

Step1: Load DVD
Click "Add File" or "Load DVD" button to load DVD or files you want to set as iPhone Ringtone.

Step2: Get iPhone Ringtone music clips
If you want music clip by dragging the two slider bars or change the number to reset start time and end time.
Note: Click "Pre-listen" button to pre-listen the music clip.

How to make your own iPhone Ringtone Listen-rigntoen

Step3: Destination
Change destination folder by click "Browse" button.

Step4: Convert
Now click “Generate” to start the conversion from MP4 to M4R Ringtone for iPhone. All conversion will be finished in a few minutes.
Tips: If you have connected iPhone with PC, check the "Import to iPhone", WAV to M4R Converter can load converted M4R ringtone to iPhone directly.

Hope this information can help you!
Back to top Go down
beldonmerry

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own iPhone Ringtone   How to make your own iPhone Ringtone Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Want to convert your MTS files on Mac? If you want to view the HD MTS files on different devices, I think Mac MTS Converter will help you to convert your MTS files to HD and SD video files for you to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
brodericker
Command
Command

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own iPhone Ringtone   How to make your own iPhone Ringtone Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:05 pm

For many Apple users, to have a multi-performance support tool is a great thing. But even if you have all the iPad, iPhone, iPhone Touch of multi-tools, you will certainly encounter a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
brodericker
Command
Command

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own iPhone Ringtone   How to make your own iPhone Ringtone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:41 pm

I will tell you the fantastic software---iPad Transfer, it can help you manage your iPad and PC.
Back to top Go down
brodericker
Command
Command

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own iPhone Ringtone   How to make your own iPhone Ringtone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:28 pm

iPad Video Converter is a cool iPad Converter software for you to convert your video files to iPad format for you to engoy it on your iPad.
Back to top Go down
abelardBlythe

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own iPhone Ringtone   How to make your own iPhone Ringtone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:34 pm

I know the software you have shared, it is so useful, by the way, I can recommend you another wonderful software---TS Converter, it can help you onvert TS file to AVI, MPG, WMV etc.
Back to top Go down
brockjoy

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own iPhone Ringtone   How to make your own iPhone Ringtone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:29 am

You can try it. i tried, well.
Back to top Go down
brockjoy

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own iPhone Ringtone   How to make your own iPhone Ringtone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:03 am

How wonderful is it. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own iPhone Ringtone   How to make your own iPhone Ringtone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1