ForumChat To Chat About All Stuff You Want!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumChat Is Here For Your Needs Of Asking Quitions And Talk About Games!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV

Go down 
5 posters

good
How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV I_vote_lcap100%How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
bad
How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV I_vote_lcap0%How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
bodwengreen

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-12-26

How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV Empty
PostSubject: How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV   How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:38 am

Q: I wanna to put Sony photo video to my Mac computer. I need a tool to help me. Which one I need?
A: You need Mac MTS Converter that can edit MTS video files on Mac OS X.

Q: What is MTS? Do you mean that my Sony photo video is MTS video?
A: MTS format is a high-definition MPEG, AVC, H.264 transport stream video file format which commonly used by HD camcorders such as Sony, Canon, Panasonic.

Q: Can you tell me what MTS Converter for Mac supported format?
A: MTS Converter for Mac is able to convert .mts files to all popular format on Mac excellently and quickly. Mac MTS Converter can converts TS video, M2TS video, WMV, 3GP, FLV, RM, RMVB, MOD, TOD, MP4, VOB, DAT, ASF, and HD H.264, HD MOV, HD WMV, etc to Media players suitable video formats.

Q: How can I use this Mac MTS Converter?
Preparation: Free download Mac MTS Converter, install and run on your Mac.

How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV Mts-converter-sc

Step 1: Add file
Click “Add File” to add MTS video files into the software. All these videos will be shown in the playlist.

How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV Hd-video-converter

Step 2: Trim
Click “Trim” button to activate the trim window. Here you can cut the video into small clips by dragging the start and end sliders.

Step 3: Set output format profile
MTS Converter for Mac provides the former profile drop-down list for mac users to set the right category like all profiles, general video, general audio, HD video, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, lossless audio, mobile phone and the others, the next drop-down list to set the right output formats like MPEG, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, 3GP, FLV, etc.

Step 4: Destination
Click "Browse" button to select a folder on the hard disk as destination folder. "Open" button is to directly open the defaulted folder.

Step 5: Convert
Finally you just click “Convert” button to start the conversion. The converter will automatically work. The only thing you can do is to wait until the conversion is finished.

Tips:You can watch the loaded videos in the preview window. Snapshot button helps you capture images you want from the video.
Back to top Go down
beldonmerry

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV   How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Want to convert your MTS files on Mac? If you want to view the HD MTS files on different devices, I think Mac MTS Converter will help you to convert your MTS files to HD and SD video files for you to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
abelardBlythe

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV   How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:28 am

MTS Converter for Mac

If you have an iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV,etc, I think you will use the best assistant---MTS Converter for Mac, with the MTS Converter, you can conveniently convert MTS to all kinds of video formats like MPEG, AVI, MP4, WMV and even the HD video.
Back to top Go down
abelardBlythe

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV   How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:54 am

Thank you for sharing the wonderful software, I have also another tool---M2TS Converter, you can have a try!
Back to top Go down
brodericker
Command
Command

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV   How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:08 pm

For many Apple users, to have a multi-performance support tool is a great thing. But even if you have all the iPad, iPhone, iPhone Touch of multi-tools, you will certainly encounter a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
brodericker
Command
Command

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV   How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:10 am

I will tell you the fantastic software---iPad Transfer, it can help you manage your iPad and PC.
Back to top Go down
brodericker
Command
Command

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV   How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:45 pm

iPad Video Converter is a cool iPad Converter software for you to convert your video files to iPad format for you to engoy it on your iPad.
Back to top Go down
abelardBlythe

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV   How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:15 pm

I know the software you have shared, it is so useful, by the way, I can recommend you another wonderful software---TS Converter, it can help you onvert TS file to AVI, MPG, WMV etc.
Back to top Go down
brodericker
Command
Command

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV   How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:28 am

Want to rip your DVD on Mac? DVD Ripper for Mac Review will help you to choice the best dvd ripper software to enjoy your DVD files on defferent devices.
Back to top Go down
brockjoy

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV   How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:44 am

a very god tool, you can have a try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV   How to convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, MOV, FLV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1