ForumChat To Chat About All Stuff You Want!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumChat Is Here For Your Needs Of Asking Quitions And Talk About Games!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to convert video files to iPad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brodericker
Command
Command

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-12-22

How to convert video files to iPad Empty
PostSubject: How to convert video files to iPad   How to convert video files to iPad Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Now the Apple released their new iPad product which is a much better device to videos on than any previous version of the iPod and iPhone. However, i have a

problem that how to import our video to iPad, and how to convert different formats of video to iPad supported media formats so that we can enjoy DVD, music

and video clips on our iPad.

On the Internet I found a very good software - Tipard iPad Video Converter, through which I solved my

problem. The following article I'll show you how to convert movies to iPad MPEG-4 videos for watching on the iPad step-by-step.

It just takes a few clicks to convert movies to iPad MP4 files using this iPad Video Converter software.

Step 1 Download iPad Video Converter, install and run it. An interface will show up as follow.

How to convert video files to iPad Interface

Step 2 Load files by clicking How to convert video files to iPad Add-file and

click icons of How to convert video files to iPad Edit to edit files.

Step 3 Set output setting. Click drop-down buttons of

How to convert video files to iPad Audio-track

choose corresponding options.

Step 4 Click the button of How to convert video files to iPad Convert to start

your convertion.

If you have some DVD movies and want to enjoy them on your iPad, the DVD to iPad Converter can give you a help.
Back to top Go down

How to convert video files to iPad
Page 1 of 1