ForumChat To Chat About All Stuff You Want!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumChat Is Here For Your Needs Of Asking Quitions And Talk About Games!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to copy DVD to iPhone 4 on Mac

Go down 
2 posters

How to copy DVD to iPhone 4 on Mac I_vote_lcap0%How to copy DVD to iPhone 4 on Mac I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How to copy DVD to iPhone 4 on Mac I_vote_lcap0%How to copy DVD to iPhone 4 on Mac I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
maidabavol

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-09-13

How to copy DVD to iPhone 4 on Mac Empty
PostSubject: How to copy DVD to iPhone 4 on Mac   How to copy DVD to iPhone 4 on Mac Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:49 am

I have a new iPhone 4, and I want to copy my DVD to iPhone 4 MP4, MPEG-4, M4R format. So I need a Mac DVD Copy software. With this software, I think I can copy DVD to iPhone Mac easily and with the perfect sound/images quality. And with this DVD Copy for Mac , I also can easily convert my popular DVD movies and music to Mac for my enjoyment. But I don’t know what way will help me to solve this problem. Finally I find this guide, it helps me to learn more about how to copy DVD on Mac , several steps help me to solve all problems. If you also have some similar questions, if you dare to try, I believed that you will find a solution finally.
Back to top Go down
valadarrel

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-09-27

How to copy DVD to iPhone 4 on Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to copy DVD to iPhone 4 on Mac   How to copy DVD to iPhone 4 on Mac Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:13 am

How to convert PDF to ePub – PDF to ePub Converter
If you want to convert your PDF files to ePub, but do not know what tools should be used and how to do it. So I think you can try this free PDF to ePub Converter , you can download them to convert PDF to ePub , and you will find your exported file with high quality. And you can use this best PDF to ePub Converter to copy PDF files to ePub without damage your important PDF files. You can use the powerful iPad Mate to rip DVD to iPad and convert your video to iPad. Also you can convert your movie, music, and audio files to iPad. Of course, if you want to move your ePub file, you must not miss such a classic iPad Manager, this iPad Manager for ePub will help you transfer ePub files to and from iPad without losing anything, of course, you can choose for your Mac, Mac iPad Manager for ePub will be your best choice.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1