Do you want to convert your DVDs to iPhone 4 and enjoy them anywhere anytime?
First thing your need to know, what is iPhone 4
and iPhone 4
available video/audio format?
The iPhone 4
is the fourth model of iPhone, and successor to the iPhone 3GS. Announced on June 7, 2010 at the WWDC 2010 at the Moscone Center, San Francisco, it was released on June 24 in six countries, prior to anticipate release worldwide.
The iPhone 4
has all the features associated with an iPhone; only major changes from the iPhone 3GS are listed below. The most noticeable difference is a new design. The primary new design feature is a stainless steel frame, which additionally acts as both antennae. The internal components of the device are situated between two panels of chemically strengthened aluminosilicate glass. It has an Apple A4 processor and 512 MB of eDRAM, twice that of its predecessor and four times that of the original iPhone. Its 3.5 inches (89 mm) LED backlit liquid crystal display with an increased 960-by-640 pixel resolution is marketed as the “Retina Display”. It comes preinstalled with the iOS 4 operating system, and is currently the only device to support a new video conferencing feature, Face Time
Since the new iPhone 4
display has 960*640 resolution, movies and videos will do look great on the new device, so it’s a lot easier to carry around than a laptop or portable DVD player to enjoy latest movies with iPhone 4. iPhone 4 Supported Video and Audio Formats Video Formats iPhone 4 Supported
* H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats.
* MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats.
* Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in slaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format Music & Audio Formats iPhone 4 Supported
* AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV.
To help windows users watching DVD movies on iPhone 4G, the following guide aims to teach you how to convert DVDs to iPhone 4 H.264 format with best DVD to iPhone 4 Converter
(1) Free download and install AVAide DVD to iPhone Converter
, double click this program and its beautiful interface will pop up like this.
(2) Insert the DVD you’d like to convert to the DVD drive.
(3) Click ‘File’ menu and “Load DVD”,
or directly hit “Load DVD” button to import the DVD.
(4) Select an output format for iPhone 4G
Click on the pull down menu at the end of “Profile”, and then tap on “iPhone Video”, afterwards, you will see there are multiple iPhone formats available for you to select from, which one to choose is depending on your own requirements.
(5) Adjust audio and video parameters
Click “Settings” button, then the following window will pop up. AVAide DVD to iPhone 4 Converter allows users adjusting video and audio parameters like codec name, aspect ratio, bitrates, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels to optimize the playback quality on iPhone 4G.
(6) Set your output destination
You can choose where to save your converted video files by click “Browse”, just find your output video files from “Open Folder”. And if you don’t want to change it, then as defaulted.
(7) Click “Convert” button to start the conversion task.
Some powerful editing functions such as “Merge”, “Rename”, “Effect”, “Crop”, “Trim”, “Snapshot”
are all available.
Recommend for writer: DVD Ripper DVD to iPod Converter DVD to MKV Converter