ForumChat To Chat About All Stuff You Want!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumChat Is Here For Your Needs Of Asking Quitions And Talk About Games!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wordolf357

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-03-30

How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows)   How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 pm

I am a super fan of iPhone but I am not tolerable to buy ringtones on iTunes. Fortunatly, my bosom friend, who is also a fan of iPhone, shares with me a marvellous iPhone Ringtone Maker. From now on, I am able to make ringtone using my own favorite songs from located resourse. I would like to share it with you and I am quite sure that it can give you a hand.
iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac//iPhone Ringtone Converter//iPhone Ringtone Creator//M4R Converter
Back to top Go down

How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows)
Page 1 of 1