ForumChat To Chat About All Stuff You Want!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumChat Is Here For Your Needs Of Asking Quitions And Talk About Games!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminShaun
Administrator & Founder
Administrator & Founder
AdminShaun

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-03

New Changes Empty
PostSubject: New Changes   New Changes Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:01 pm

Hi Everyone i have done a maintainence! its finally over for may 14th maintainence Smile I Have added a download category For Me And My Team To Give out the URL for our ToolBar And Messenger Noone Can write on it on veiw and click Surprised Sorry And i have fixed the website tweaks a little bit! and i have had alot complains about People able see there IP so That Is Fixed Have Fun --AdminShaun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://forumchat.darkbb.com
serygfs
Command
Command

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-12-01

New Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Changes   New Changes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:54 am

Big free Christmas Gift. Everybody can get it for free! The iPhone Transfer Platinum worth 45 dollars is totally for free. It can import video, audio, image, ePub, PDF and ringtone from PC to iPhone, but also…..I don’t like to waste any words. So just come to GET IT FOR FREE NOW! It is available as a Giveaway gift from GMT Dec 25th 00:00-Dec 25th 24:00.
Back to top Go down

New Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForumChat To Chat About All Stuff You Want! :: Administrators Update :: Updates and Announces-
Jump to: