ForumChat To Chat About All Stuff You Want!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumChat Is Here For Your Needs Of Asking Quitions And Talk About Games!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum – Really an Awesome iPhone Mate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hrygert
Command
Command

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum – Really an Awesome iPhone Mate Empty
PostSubject: Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum – Really an Awesome iPhone Mate   Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum – Really an Awesome iPhone Mate Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Recently, I have found a cool software product – Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum, which can do almost everything to help me enjoy my favorite iPhone! Hereby I will write down my experience to share with all iPhone users.

First, it is a wonderful and versatile iPhone transfer application, which is powerful enough to export almost any kind of iPhone files to PC or iTunes for safety, such as music, movie, Pictures, TV shows, Podcast, iTunes U, eBooks, Camera Roll, Ringtone, SMS, Contacts, Voice memos and Camera shot. Hence, with this software, I can easily save any of my favorite iPhone files to PC for later use.

What’s more, as iPhone transfer, Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum can import video, audio, image, ringtone and eBooks files from PC to my iPhone for me to enjoy on the way home or to my company.

Furthermore, this magic software even allows me to connect multiple Apple devices to PC simultaneously, which means that I can transfer any files between my iPhone and iPad, or between iPod and iPhone directly. This function is really so cool to amaze me.

In addition, this iPhone transfer has an intelligent editing function, which helps me easily manage all my iPhone files by writing definite ID3 info for every single file. For example, I can add my photo or interesting picture to a music album as cover, input the Artist, Composer, Album name, song name, composing time, etc. Plus, I can add lyrics to every song.

Next, it is a multi-functional Blu-ray/DVD/video/audio converter specially designed for our iPhone users. Once owning this app, no matter what kind of source file it is, I can easily rip and convert it to iPhone or iPhone 4 compatible formats with lossless quality. Plus, I can directly transfer the output file to my iPhone with fast processing speed. Plus, it has two converting acceleration technologies to give us faster converting speed. With this so cool iPhone software, I think I do not need other iPhone apps anymore.

Then, it also can be an iPhone ringtone maker to aid me in creating cool iPhone ringtones differ from others’. I can convert any DVD or video file to output M4R iPhone ringtone; I can even trim, edit and rename the source file to generate personalized ringtone for fun. Thanks to this iPhone transfer, I can have many favorite movie theme songs be my iPhone ringtones.

At last, as an iPhone file manager, Tipard iPhone transfer platinum allows me to backup iPhone SMS or Contacts, or even delete any unwanted files from iPhone, which really help me save a lot of trouble.

In a word, I love this iPhone transfer, which really an awesome iPhone mate.
Back to top Go down

Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum – Really an Awesome iPhone Mate
Page 1 of 1